- Unleash your educating abilities and boost fascinating, dynamic courses
- Put jointly powerful on-line classes that inspire scholars from all backgrounds, generations, and studying styles
- Find robust insights into constructing extra winning and academic courses
Moodle, the world's preferred, unfastened open-source studying administration method (LMS) has published a number of new beneficial properties and improvements in its most modern 3.0 unlock. a growing number of schools, universities, and coaching services are utilizing Moodle, which has helped revolutionize e-learning with its versatile, reusable platform and components.
This e-book brings jointly step by step, easy-to-follow directions to leverage the total strength of Moodle three to construct hugely interactive and interesting classes that run on a variety of systems together with cellular and cloud.
Beginning with constructing a good on-line path, you'll write studying results that align with Bloom's taxonomy and record the categories of educational fabrics that would paintings given one's target. you'll progressively stream directly to constructing varieties of boards for discussions and incorporating multi-media from cloud-base resources. you'll then specialise in constructing potent timed exams, self-scoring quizzes whereas organizing the content material, development diversified classes, and incorporating checks. finally, you'll dive into extra complicated themes similar to growing interactive templates for a whole direction via focussing on growing every one aspect and create workshops and portfolios which inspire engagement and collaboration
What you are going to learn
- Create a dynamic studying setting utilizing assorted techniques
- Motivate your scholars to collaborate and show what they're studying and to create tasks together
- Develop fabrics you could re-use on your destiny courses
- Create on-line workshops and galleries on your scholars to make displays approximately what they've got learned
- Engage your scholars in group paintings that is helping them attach direction content material with their reports and past learning
- Develop top quality classes that would final to create a private stock you should use and re-use
About the Author
Susan Smith Nash has been designing and constructing on-line classes and courses for greater than 15 years for schooling, education, and private development.
In addition to Moodle 3.x educating innovations, she is the writer of a few Moodle books and coaching video clips, together with Moodle direction layout most sensible Practices and Moodle for education improvement. She has additionally authored Video-Assisted cellular studying for Writing Courses.
Table of Contents
- Developing an efficient on-line Course
- Instructional Material
- Collaborative Activities
- Lesson Solutions
- Wiki Solutions
- Glossary Solutions
- The selection Activity
- Course Solutions
- Workshop Solution
- Portfolio/Gallery Solution