By K.R. Siddhapura,D.B. Raval
A designated function of this e-book is its presentation. vital statements were set in daring kind. Key equations were given in separate containers that allows you to be noticed simply on the time of revising.
• instruments like 'Remember!', and 'In a Nutshell' geared toward focusing awareness on very important comparable points
• 'Key issues to recollect' on the finish of every bankruptcy to facilitate recapitulation of textual content in speedy mode
• Appendix on the finish of the ebook to supply extra important details on machines
• greater than 250 targeted solved examples
• greater than three hundred numerical questions
• greater than four hundred descriptive questions
Read Online or Download A Textbook of Electrical Machines PDF
Best electrical engineering books
The scales concerned with sleek semiconductor production and microelectronics proceed to plunge downward. powerful and exact characterization of fabrics with thicknesses less than a number of nanometers should be accomplished utilizing x-rays. whereas many books can be found at the conception at the back of x-ray metrology (XRM), X-Ray Metrology in Semiconductor production is the 1st publication to target the sensible features of the expertise and its program in equipment fabrication and fixing new fabrics difficulties.
Das Buch fasst die wesentlichen elektrotechnischen Grundlagen für Ingenieurinnen und Ingenieure aus den technischen Studiengängen und aus dem Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen zusammen. Es vermittelt insbesondere die Kenntnisse, die für die Beherrschung von technischen Systemen in elektrischen Energienetzen erforderlich sind.
VLSI sign Processing ideas, Practices, and purposes This accomplished source exhibits how very-large-scale integration (VLSI) expertise may be successfully deployed in real-world electronics to fulfill rate, strength, functionality, and reliability necessities. VLSI Analog Circuits: set of rules, structure, Modeling, and Circuit Implementation, moment version, is a textbook for complicated electric engineering classes that indicates, step by step, how one can learn and remedy sensible layout difficulties utilizing VLSI.
The fourth variation of this vintage paintings on circuit layout grants the certainty and useful information to provide optimized, trustworthy, competitively priced digital circuits. It bridges the space among the theoretical studying that almost all collage classes supply and the sensible wisdom and alertness that comes from years of expertise.
- Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology, 5th ed
- Sensoren und Sensorschnittstellen (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
- Electrical Technology, Vol2,1/e: Machines and Measurements
Extra info for A Textbook of Electrical Machines
A Textbook of Electrical Machines by K.R. Siddhapura,D.B. Raval